Thursday 1 October 2015

LO2: Information Flow

On my website I will try to make sure that  a user can get from one page to another easily and from any other part of the website. For this I will make sure that there is a navigation bar at the top of every page that links directly to all the other main pages on my site. This will allow the users to get from one place to another easily on my site without having to click any unnecessary links.

I would like to link each page directly to one another, but this would be difficulty as I am looking to have a page for each individual product, and that would mean there would be a lot of links on each page. For that reason I have decided that I will put a link to the main products page on each of the other pages, and make sure that all of the available products are visible on that main products page.


No comments:

Post a Comment