Thursday 1 October 2015

LO2: Potential Revenue

My website is designed to be an online shop for Small Machines products. This means that I will be gaining revenue from selling the products that Small Machines produces. Another way to get some extra revenue would be to put advertisements on the site for other companies. One way that I can get advertisements on my site is from Google AdSense. This is a simple way of getting advertisements from a wide variety of different companies on my site. This could be anything from a small pop-up to a sponsored video advertisement for that company. There could even be a section on the website to show "partnered companies" that sell similar products to Small Machines, such as Mega Hobby or Wonderland Models that the Small Machines site would promote in order to gain more revenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment