Friday 27 May 2016

LO4: Technical Testing

To make sure that my site worked, I created a test plan to check each individual part of the my site. This would allow me to find any errors on the website and fix them accordingly. I test my website across multiple different browsers to see if any problems were constant across all browsers, or if the problems were specific to a certain browser. I also tested the website on both a desktop computer and a mobile phone to see if any errors were present on different platforms.

Here is my test plan with the results of my testing:



Something that I did not include in the technical test was the testing of the load times. However, this was very similar across all of the browsers and ranged from around two to four seconds depending on the complexity of the page content. I would like to reduce the load times for my pages, and I will discuss this further in the evaluation of my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment